13 Moons Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
A year long journey for those who want to deepen their connection to lunar & seasonal wisdom.
Who is this program for?
• Anyone who is interested in deepening their connection to natural rhythms by moving through a full thirteen moon cycles of personal practice and ritual spanning the wheel of the year
• Those who love yoga and meditation and want to inspire their home practice in new ways
• Yoga teachers who want inspiration on how to connect yoga practice to the seasons and moon cycles
• Those who have a desire to awaken to everyday magic
• Those who relish deep conversation and have a willingness to explore the full spectrum of life experience
How does this 13 Moon Circle program work?
Each month, a day before the New Moon, you will receive your Daily Sadhana (guided personal practice for you to do at home) from me, which include-
- An inspiration and practice suggestions for the moon cycle to come
- A meditation focused around a practice or intention specific to the moon cycle
- A short home yoga practice relevant to explore
- A sacred story drawing on world mythology as a way of offering inspiration related to the moon cycle we are in
- Recipes or suggestion for kitchen sadhana (kitchen medicine, herbalism, aromatherapy)
- Suggestions for personal ritual and altar set up for the month
- Contemplation suggestions and journal prompts
- Monthly book suggestions
- Monthly interviews with special guest teachers, wise teachers in the fields of astrology, meditation, herbalism & health, Yoga, Ayurveda, creativity, tarot, and more!
Then once a month, we will meet at Aurora for a 13 Moons Circle Ceremony and Teachings ritual to empower your intentions you had been working on for the past moon cycle and release what no longer serves you.