AURORA All Inclusive Fishing Expedition Package
Guide Service for 2 people: valued at $250 / day (includes shore lunch)
Fishing in 18’ Crestliner boat with 115hp motor: valued at $75 / day (includes gas)
Accommodations in a 2 bedroom house with pull out couch: valued at $150 / night
Delicious breakfasts and suppers provided, plus snacks while fishing: valued at $50 / person
Free firewood for evening fires and daily cleaning services
* All guided services require a minimum 2 weeks notice. Minimum 2 people per group. Prices are per person and are in Canadian dollars.
* Manitoba Fishing license is not included in this package but can be purchased online by clicking here.
Ice Fishing Rates
Guide Service for 2 people (doesn’t include boat rental): $250 / group/day (includes shore lunch)
Add 3rd person for an additional $25.00 / day
* All guided services require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice. Minimum 2 people per group. Prices per person
* Manitoba Fishing license is not included in this package but can be purchased online by
Need a Snowmobile?
There are many snowmobile trails that connect the various fishing lakes so you will want a snowmobile to access them.
Estimated rental of snowmobile (2 up seating with pull behind sleigh): $200 / group (plus fuel)
* All snowmobile rentals require minimum of 2 weeks' notice. Minimum 2 people per group.
Want an Ice Shack with some Heat?
Maybe you prefer to ice fish in an ice shack with a wood stove and free firewood or maybe you prefer the versatility of a pop up shack since they are easy to move around - no matter, Aurora can help you with both!
6 man Ice Shack rental: $100 / group / day (include firewood for wood stove)
4 man Pop-up shelter: $50 / group / day
Little Buddy Heater: $35/ group / day (includes propane)
* All Ice Shack rentals require minimum of 2 weeks' notice. Minimum 2 people per group.
No worries if you don’t have gear, that’s why we’re here to help!
Ice Auger rental: $25 / group/day (includes fuel)
Ice Fishing Gear (rods, reels, line, tackle, bait): $25 / person/day
* All Ice fishing gear rentals require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice. Minimum 2 people per group.
How about Home cooked Gourmet Meals while Ice Fishing?
Aurora takes pride in the meals that it prepares for outdoor cooking - so let us take the burden off of you and provide you with an outdoor food experience while ice fishing!
All Meals/Beverages for the day catered: $50 / person / day, or individually at:
Breakfast - $10.00 /person
Lunch - $10.00 /person
Snacks - $10.00 /person
Dinner - $15.00 /person
* All Food services require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice. Minimum 2 people per group.
Add Room and Board
Aurora can help set you up with a place to stay while you are ice fishing in the Cranberry Portage area - we offer a 2-bedroom house with 2 bedrooms and a pull-out couch that can accommodate up to 6 people. Delicious hot breakfasts and suppers will be provided, plus snacks for while out fishing during the day! We also provide you with free firewood for evening fires and daily cleaning services.
House Room and Board: $150 / person
* All Room and Board services require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice. Minimum 2 people per group.